Yongsheng Sang received his Ph.D. degree in computer science and engineering directed by Prof.Zhang Yi at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC). Currently he is a lecturer in Sichuan University.
- Internet of Things
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- 1. Yongsheng Sang, Z. Yi, J. L. Zhou. Spatial Point-Data Reduction Using Pulse Coupled Neural Network. Neural Processing Letters. 2010,32 (1) :11-29
- 2. Yongsheng Sang, Z. Yi. A Method to Pre-select Support Vectors for LS-SVM Classifiers. Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems, Advances in Neural Networks, 2007, vol.14, pp. 565-569
- 3. Yongsheng Sang, Z. Yi. Motion Determination Using Non-uniform Sampling Based Density Clustering, Proceedings of the 2008 Fifth International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery-Volume 04, pp. 81-85
- 4. Yongsheng Sang, H. Zhang, L. Zuo. Least Squares Support Vector Machine classifiers using PCNNs, 2008 IEEE Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems, pp. 290-295
- 5. Yongsheng Sang, Z. Yi. A modified Pulse Coupled Neural Network for Shortest Path Computation. Journal of Computational Information Systems. 2010,6 (9), pp.3095-3102
- 6. Yongsheng Sang, Z. Yi. Instance Selection by Using Polar Grids. 2010 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering, pp.V3-344-348
- 7. Yongsheng Sang, X. Lu. Research of Data Mining for Internet-Based Distance Teaching, Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2006, 35(6)
- 8. H. Yan, Yongsheng Sang. Approximate frequent itemsets compression using dynamic clustering method. 2008 IEEE Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems, pp. 1061-1066
- 9. Z. Lu, Yongsheng Sang. Chinese Text Classification Based on the Ball Vector Machine, Computer Engineering and Science, 2008, 30 (12) :82-84
1. Yongsheng Sang, Z. Yi etal: Shortest Path Computing by Using Competition Pulse Coupled Neural Networks.